Sign in with
Your question

Lost Admin Password on Dell 600M Inspirion

Last response: in Windows XP
October 5, 2012 12:05:21 AM

Hello,
Dell Inspirion 600M ,can't get in due to admin password, can't F8, can't boot from disk, stick, etc. trash or what?
a b 8 Security
October 5, 2012 12:08:15 AM

Sorry, no one here can help you with that. We have no way to verify that you are the legal owner of the laptop.
October 5, 2012 12:16:44 AM

Again trash or what? Older, used, donated computers show up constantly at the Goodwill Stores, etc. and such stores don'thave anything to prove they themselves didn't steal it. I can pay online for the info (supposedly) and it be legit. It's all good though. I can learn and make for certain sure that no more money of mine goes to ANY church.
Related resources
October 5, 2012 12:45:18 AM

ex_bubblehead said:
Sorry, no one here can help you with that. We have no way to verify that you are the legal owner of the laptop.

Again trash or what? Older, used, donated computers show up constantly at the Goodwill Stores, etc. and such stores don'thave anything to prove they themselves didn't steal it. I can pay online for the info (supposedly) and it be legit. It's all good though. I can learn and make for certain sure that no more money of mine goes to ANY church.
a b 8 Security
October 5, 2012 12:48:12 AM

Asking for assistance with bypassing password security is prohibited in these forums. There is NO way you can prove to anyone here that you are the legal owner of that laptop and therefore will not receive any further aid.
October 5, 2012 1:47:08 AM

ex_bubblehead said:
Asking for assistance with bypassing password security is prohibited in these forums. There is NO way you can prove to anyone here that you are the legal owner of that laptop and therefore will not receive any further aid.

Yes, I am aware of that, it just really seems screwy for a company who originally released the product to refuse assistance on such an old, obsolete computer, yet you can purchase the software online legally to do so.
Guess it's a matter of whch thief has the most money. Thank God such a system exists.
!