I am about to close my ReplayTV account.

Last response: in Home Theatre
June 27, 2005 12:36:32 PM

I love my ReplayTV, however, it has been rendered useless by
DirecTV's H10 and D10 receiver. I'll be back when there is a real fix.
I will check this group on a weekly bases for a solutiion.

More about : close replaytv account

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 8:03:38 PM

George Harrison wrote:

> I love my ReplayTV, however, it has been rendered useless by
> DirecTV's H10 and D10 receiver. I'll be back when there is a real fix.
> I will check this group on a weekly bases for a solutiion.

Bitch to Direct. They are giving out months of credits to Tivo/Replay
people who complain. Then buy the translator from patersontech.com to
fix the problem until Direct corrects it.
Anonymous
June 27, 2005 9:39:36 PM

Or sell it and transfer ownership. How much?

> I love my ReplayTV, however, it has been rendered useless by
> DirecTV's H10 and D10 receiver. I'll be back when there is a real fix.
> I will check this group on a weekly bases for a solutiion.
June 28, 2005 12:31:17 PM

Has anyone tried the Translator from patersontech.com?
They are currnetly out of stock.

Tony D. wrote:
> George Harrison wrote:
>

>> I love my ReplayTV, however, it has been rendered useless by
>> DirecTV's H10 and D10 receiver. I'll be back when there is a real fix.
>> I will check this group on a weekly bases for a solutiion.
>

> Bitch to Direct. They are giving out months of credits to Tivo/Replay
> people who complain. Then buy the translator from patersontech.com to
> fix the problem until Direct corrects it.
Anonymous
July 6, 2005 1:34:23 AM

Jade Ekstedt
DIRECTV, Inc.
(310) 964-3429

Here is the phone number for Jade--she's the talking head at DirecTV
assigned to respond to the problem.
DirecTV is aware of the problem but won't say anything but "they're
working on it".
!