First Water Cooling Build

How_Hard

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
This Is going to be my first water cooling build and i was wondering if there was any changes i could make to my planned setup

Phantom 820 Gunmetal http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146098

Black Ice GTX Xtreme 360 Radiator or Black Ice GT Stealth 360 Radiator not sure which like how much performance would i lose with the stealth?

Swiftech MCP655-B 12v Water Pump with bitspower pump top modkit

FrozenQ PC Mods 250mm Liquid Fusion V Series

EK Supremacy Universal CPU Liquid Cooling Block - Nickel Plexi

I would like to put UV coolant but i have no idea which coolant reacts well or what UV Lighting to use and same with tubing

Avoid EK Nickel, get the copper edition block instead, and check out the W/c sticky the stealth will do you fine on a Cpu only loop and has plenty of headroom to add the gfx card later if you wish (You will, its only a matter of time :p)
You have Uv cathodes in the T-Virus res you chose and that will light up uv reactive tubing, you can buy uv cathodes and leds seperately though if you want more,
but in general, your coolant of choice is plain distilled water, a nice side effect of UV cathodes in your res is it keeps algae from growing so there is no need for any chemicals in the loop, you can add a silver kill coil if you like but its not necessary,
Moto