800D water cooling mission!

frankworm

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
Will be my first wcing adventure!

Right now I want to cool my cpu (2500K) current cooler is a NH-D14.

I am looking for a thick 360mm rad for the top of the case. No clue what kind of CPU block or fittings or tubing :( ( I have somewhat of an idea on the coolant *mayhem* and the res but I need more opinions before I blindly spend my money.

Later on once I get more income for this I will be adding a 240mm in the bottom of the case in front of the psu.

As well I will be buying full coverage blocks for my EVGA 670s (short pcb versions) which I plan to cool as well.

First and foremost, for the 360mm rad/cpu setup I am open to spending around $300 (give or take depending on quality/badazzness)

I probably haven't included enough information so feel free to give advice. Ask/suggest away! Help me make a beautiful system with your expertise!

thequn

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2012
What mayhem coolant I have had many issues with both pastel/metal and Aurora in bay rez and many koolance aluminum radiators. partials too think bunch up and restrict flow.

<0 mostly by my own negligence.

frankworm

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012

Yes, thank you for the copious amounts of information ( a good bit taught me things I had no clue about ) :3

mainly I am wanting to know personal preferences as to what others have chosen and or what you guys think are the best price/performance products out at the moment.

Thanks again for the link!

aluminum rad >_< that sucks to hear.

Thanks for sharing, helps me know what not to do for my setup <3