Sign in with
Your question

How to install windows on i3 lenovo

Last response: in Windows XP
October 6, 2012 3:41:20 AM

Hello, I tried to boot windows CD from CD but lenovo i3 doesn't readn (configure)it from CD. How can I get rid from this problem? Nasir from Lahore, PK, E-mail nasirlaws@yahoo.com

More about : install windows lenovo

October 6, 2012 10:19:20 AM

did you change the boot sequence in the BIOS?
m
l
October 6, 2012 11:01:51 AM

yes, probably the boot options are not set right ...

turn on/restart and you should see the option "press (key on the keyboard) to enter bios" or something like that and

then navigate to the boot priority or boot options and set your cd/dvd reader on first place (so it has the primary priority) then save your settings, exit and it should automatically restart and boot from device that is on the first place in boot priority.

(dont forget to press any key when prompted or else it will ignore the cd and boot from the secondary device)
m
l
Related resources
October 16, 2012 1:39:14 PM

Emerald said:
did you change the boot sequence in the BIOS?

No, but now I have changed and problem has been solved.
m
l
October 16, 2012 1:40:02 PM

vutar said:
yes, probably the boot options are not set right ...

turn on/restart and you should see the option "press (key on the keyboard) to enter bios" or something like that and

then navigate to the boot priority or boot options and set your cd/dvd reader on first place (so it has the primary priority) then save your settings, exit and it should automatically restart and boot from device that is on the first place in boot priority.

(dont forget to press any key when prompted or else it will ignore the cd and boot from the secondary device)

Thank you very much. problem has been resolved.
m
l
October 16, 2012 1:41:21 PM

nasirlaws said:
Hello, I tried to boot windows CD from CD but lenovo i3 doesn't readn (configure)it from CD. How can I get rid from this problem? Nasir from Lahore, PK, E-mail nasirlaws@yahoo.com

Thank you very much. Problem has been solved.
m
l
!