Best antivirus for windows 7

Hello, my comp has trojan clicker and i cant open browsers and all my browser go and crash my antivirus shows trojan clicker http 188.40.50.214/inst_n107.exe its a vrus site i guess so dont wnld anything can u pls help[ i m in real trouble plsss
11 answers Last reply
More about best antivirus windows
  1. Sounds like fun.

For antivirus choose between Avira or Avast.

For your current problem, download "Malwarebytes" and give that a run in safemode.

If you can't use the internet you'll have to get malwarebytes on your PC via CD/flash drive/network/etc...

PS: All of the listed programs are free for personal use.
  2. If your looking for a free fix....download Bit Defender or one of the other trial software. For long term active protection that doesn't require you to do anything I prefer the paid options. Kapersky and Zone Alarm Internet Security Suites for example cover 3 PC's for about $13 each.
  3. Kaspersky Internet Security 2010 or NOD32 4.0 should be a good choice.
  4. Bit Defender is good one.

Google little and find torrent for Bit Defender 90 days trial.
  5. I'll say Kaspersky Internet Security or AVG Internet Security , honestly NOD32 it's crap.
  6. I'm using the KIS 2010 and I had no problem until now. I recommend it.
  7. There's also Microsoft Security Essentials. There's really no "best" (all are flawed) but there's certainly a list of good and bad.
  8. I have bought/tried all of the Anti-viruses, the one i liked best was mcafee. It has incredible firewall and advisor. According to me its the best latest Anti-virus.
  9. muzmi said:
    Hello, my comp has trojan clicker and i cant open browsers and all my browser go and crash my antivirus shows trojan clicker http 188.40.50.214/inst_n107.exe its a vrus site i guess so dont wnld anything can u pls help[ i m in real trouble plsss

hey bro...

actually there are no best no bad ,every antivirus has draw backs ,some are good at trojans while some at worms.
    well I reccomend 2, actually not only me,my girlfriend and other many people use the same

>AhnLab V3 Internet Security
    > BullGuard Internet Security
    >CA Anti-Virus
    >Lavasoft
    >Quick Heal AntiVirus
    >ZoneAlarm Antivirus

WELL IM USING Bullguard Internet security.

Hope u get the best......................

regards...
  10. G Data Antivirus 2010 is the highest rated.pcworld.com/64111.Symantec Norton Antivirus 2010 was 2nd.Norton was considered more "user friendly"pcworld.com/64112
  11. Use McAfee® VirusScan Plus. I am using it and is excellent.
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Trojan Browsers Antivirus Components