Well. My computer sends NO image to my screen. It is an Acer Aspire desktop computer. It has nothing to do with the screen as it does works on other computers.
I have tried:
- Move the jumper (from 1-2 to 2-3)
- Take CMOS battery out for half an hour
- To remove the RAM and then start off and then put it in again.
- Have had my hard drive over in a second computer so that we can also exclude.
- Bought brand new graphics cards, where there is still no video connection.
Have actually tried everything ..
And when all the fans are running, dont you think it could deliver enough electricity?
The fans use little to almost no power.
Regardless, find yourself another motherboard imo if you can without a huge expense. The videocard will usually at least make a bios premier even if it is underpowered by the PSU. What are you using for an external power plug to power the card?