Add-A-Line Question

Gomer

I know I could easily call or email Cingular but the people here seem to
have more accurate answers in a lot of cases.

I was thinking of adding a line to my account for my wife. I now have the
600 minute plan, NATP600RUMMUNW.

Will I get another number for my wife for the extra $9.95/month and we will
share the 600 minutes that I have now for a monthly charge of $59.90
instead of the $49.95 that I pay now? Also, if she is added is she eligible
to pick a phone for herself at the discount, new customer, price?

TIA for any replies!

$9.99 per month applies only to family plans $69.99 and above, for lower
price plans, you have to pay $19.99 for the extra line. For $69.99 you get
1100 minutes. Maybe this would be a good time to cancel your home phone.

Yes, both of you would share the plan minutes and the rollover minute.

Yes, she can pick a phone out for herself at the discount, new customer
price.

If you live in a large metro-area, go to Chinatown for the best prices on
phones. Monthly plan wise, the price is the same everywhere you shop.