T2-FM-Horns of Canzo--Ghost level?

Until I upgrade my computer to play T:DS I am taking a shot at this
FM again, but now on Ghost level.
Does the dart board not work on Ghost level? I through all the darts
(12 or so of them) and at least 3 or 4 hit the bull's eye.
I have the key that the Water thing was guarding and he did not
notice me. That open the door with the chest in it, but I can't open it.
When I go back to the shop there is a stationary guard by the sign at
the beginning. Is he suppose to be there?
Where is the crow bar on Ghost level?
Albert

Attempting to play this one on Ghost level. Do I need to get the red key
after smashing the window and going to the other room? When I smash the
window, the "Ghost" option gives me a read X.
Where is the crow bar on Ghost level?
I read in the forum that there is a place to rope up to on the bridge at
the beginning. Where is it? It is not the one in the alcove is it?
I believe I am currently playing ver. 1.03b. Must be why I found 1550 out
of 1350 in loot also. :)
Albert