Setting the size of the File/open window (popup)

ak

I would like to have the window that opens/pops up when I do "file/open" in
an application open at maximum screen size so I don't have to drag the
corner to get a larger size or scroll around it to find the file or folder
I'm looking for. If not full screen, then I'd go with a large size that I
can set. Is there any way to set this parameter?

"AK" <a.kolnik@remove-to-eliminate-spam.verizon.net> wrote:

>I would like to have the window that opens/pops up when I do "file/open" in
>an application open at maximum screen size so I don't have to drag the
>corner to get a larger size or scroll around it to find the file or folder
>I'm looking for. If not full screen, then I'd go with a large size that I
>can set. Is there any way to set this parameter?

No, you cannot save customizations made to these dialog boxes.

--
(tm)

ak

Thanks - its a pity that this is the case.
"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "AK" <a.kolnik@remove-to-eliminate-spam.verizon.net> wrote:
>
>>I would like to have the window that opens/pops up when I do "file/open"
>>in
>>an application open at maximum screen size so I don't have to drag the
>>corner to get a larger size or scroll around it to find the file or folder
>>I'm looking for. If not full screen, then I'd go with a large size that
>>can set. Is there any way to set this parameter?
>>

> No, you cannot save customizations made to these dialog boxes.
>
> --
> (tm)

"AK" <a.kolnik@remove-to-eliminate-spam.verizon.net> wrote:

>Thanks - its a pity that this is the case.

Indeed.

--
(tm)

I use a program called "ZMover" to do this and more; see here
http://www.basta.com/ProdZMover.htm -- best 10 bucks I ever spent!