Hello,i have a problem with my new system.my new system is:

CPU:intel core 2 quad 9550
motherboard:asus P5Q Deluxe
vga:radeon hd 4890
ram:3*2GB rendition bus 800
power:coolermaster 520 w
hdd:500 gb Maxtor

& my problem is freezing!
my system will freeze in everywhere it wants & when it freees all the thing will stop & even the laser of my mouse will be off & there is no way except restarting.somebody told me to remove one of the ram modules but still have the problem.please help me!
even with 1 ram module i have the same problem.
please help :( :??:

Have you tried doing any troubleshooting yourself? Check the "Read before you post about boot problems" sticky. There's a lot of standard troubleshooting things in there. Do EVERYTHING in that sticky first. After you have done EVERYTHING, report any changes and continue with the next two steps.

Run Prime95 w/ Real Temp open for at least an hour. Come back with the maximum temps the CPU reaches.

Set the settings of the RAM in BIOS to the manufacturer's specifications. Then run MemTest86+ overnight. This checks the RAM for problems.

Typically, freezing is caused by problems with the RAM. The other steps are to quickly determine if it's something simple.

Freezing problems are most commonly caused by incorrect RAM settings or faulty RAM. Your RAM should have a sticker on the side that lists their rated speed/timings/voltage. You should manually set those values in the BIOS. You should then perform an overnight run of Memtest86+ to test for RAM errors. You download Memtest86+ from www.memtest.org and burn the ISO image to a CD. You can then boot the system from the CD and the test will start automatically.

^^ This is almost always the problem. Although it looks like that RAM is the standard 1.8V for DDR2, which is puzzling. Still, it can't hurt to set the voltage and timings yourself. If it's a bad stick of RAM, that sucks, but it does happen sometimes. A simple way to check that is trying it with just one stick at a time until verifying that a) one stick works by itself and the other doesn't, b) they both seem to work individually but not together, or c) neither works by itself.