Sign in with
Your question

Best noctua just to bring temps and noise down for fx8350

Last response: in Overclocking
November 24, 2012 7:08:09 AM

Hi everyone. I am getting some new bits. I got a corsair 600T case in white Its super sexy. so I wanted to put a noctua fan/ h sink on it, to bring the noise down, and to cool it better. I wont be over clocking or going crazy. I live in a warm climate. so what is a mild update over the standard setup. that isnt huge. or too noisy??

fx8350 amd 8 core
:hello: 
Thanks Toms :) 
a b K Overclocking
November 24, 2012 4:52:45 PM

seinfeld said:
Hi everyone. I am getting some new bits. I got a corsair 600T case in white Its super sexy. so I wanted to put a noctua fan/ h sink on it, to bring the noise down, and to cool it better. I wont be over clocking or going crazy. I live in a warm climate. so what is a mild update over the standard setup. that isnt huge. or too noisy??

fx8350 amd 8 core
:hello: 
Thanks Toms :) 

you want noctua this

but it's expensive and you can get as good for 1/4 the price , especially if you're not going to OC . coolmax 212 a bit noisy , deepcool 400 very quiet , as quiet as noctua , or the deepcool 300 that I use and is silent , keeps my OC @3.9 GHZ under 53c , at stock clocks under 42c , these temps are all cores @100% use .
I use noctua np12/14 for all my case fans , they are quiet , but my deepcool fans are just as silent , ina few years Ill know if they last as long as noctua , have 3 4 year old noctua fans going 24/7

note , the noctua and 212 you need to add backing plate to mount , not so with deepcool units
here are my results at stock clocks after 4 hours @100% cpu use , temp in room 21-22c
m
l
!