New intel build, M-atx, need advice

Nysaan

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Yo.
I know I've already posted a thread, but regarding AMD build.
After ton of reading, I've "straightened" up my mind and want an intel build now.

Purchase date:
Around 25:th march (my paycheck comes then, and i've time to save up more cash, if necessary.

Budget
Swedish Kronor; 13000 Kr
USD; ~1 733,26 $
Pound; ~1 101,41

Note; I'm flexible at budget but it's prefered to stay around the range

Usage
* Hardcore gaming - Latest games, old games, everything
* Adobe products - Make alot of gaming movies and photo editing
* Web developement

Website preferred
http://komplett.se (swedish site)
Modekort = motherboard
Processor = CPU
Minne = Memory
Hårddisk = Harddrive
Kylning = cooling
Nätaggregat = PSU

Note; Can take other websites aswell, swedish or other, as long as they ship abroad.

Parts needed
Components and chassi, except for GPU. Got a ATI 5850 already, unboxed.

Brands preferred
Intel (1156) - Cuz low TDP, high speed but still cheap.
M-atx - Because I want a small case

Chassi
Antec P180 MINI is on my mind, but feel free to convince me otherwise. As long as it's a M-atx case.

Other notes
Quiet, fast but cool PC is on my mind, and still stylish

My build - feel free to change

EDIT: Link to my build fixed

Ditch the Coolermaster PSU. It's not a good choice. Stick to Corsair, Antec, SeaSonic, Silverstone, or PC Power & Cooling.

Switch to the i5-750. It's better for gaming.

A 64 GB SSD isn't a great idea. It's too small to get much use out of it. For a gamer, there are better ways to spend your money (mainly the GPU).

Switch the WD HDD for a Samsung Spinpoint F3 1 TB or Seagate 7200.12 1 TB. Both of these will be faster than the Caviar Black, not to mention quieter.

Pick up some CL 7-7-7-x sticks of RAM. They'll be faster than what you've got. Also, Corsair is typically overpriced, so check out some sets from G.Skill, Mushkin, or Kingston.

I'm personally not a fan of the Corsair Hydro cooler. You'd be better off getting a Coolermaster Hyper 212 Plus or Scythe Mugen-2 Rev. B.

Nysaan

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
How come i5-750 is better than i7-860 for games? :p

Since i've already have a gpu that is good, what should i put my money at instead?

None of those harddrives exists on komplett.se :/

No CL 7-7-7 sticks exists on the site, just some random name i've never heard of. "
Transcend"?

The cooler stays :p

The i5-750 overclocks itself automatically. It's also $80 cheaper, which is usually the difference between an HD 5850 and an HD 5870.

Nowhere. Just save it.

Then the WD is alright.

Then the ones you've got are fine.

Nysaan

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
wtf? sweet cpu :|
well, I didn't buy the GPU, my mom did, so i saved the 350$ there or w/e they cost in USD :p