Complete Computer System??

aznzforc3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
Hello, I am trying to build a computer of my own for the first time and i have looked up online for all these parts and i was wondering if this will turn out good or am i missing like wire ECT? Also will all the wire hook up right? If i get all the parts, will i be able to build this without buying any thing else?

If there are parts that you think are not good or its generic brand, tell me because im not familiar with computer component brands.

I will try to run this on Win XP if possible.

My second question is, will this be a good gaming computer?

ASUS M4A785-M Motherboard & AMD ADX635WFK42GI Athlon II X4 635 Quad Core Processor Bundle
Cooler Master Hyper N520 CPU Cooler
NZXT Guardian 921 Blk ATX Mid Tower Case
Sapphire 100295HDMI Radeon HD 4670 Video Card
Western Digital WD5000AAKS Caviar Blue Hard Drive
Antec BP550 Plus 550W Continuous Power ATX12V V2.2 Modular Active PFC Power Supply
Masscool - Thermal Gel Resealable Tube 4x Applications
Corsair XMS2 4GB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz
Lite-On IHAS22406 Internal DVD Writer

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
the video card really isnt enough to take advantage of that processor. I'd suggest spending just a tad bit more money and getting a 1gig 4850 instead of a 4670. it has twice the memory bandwidth and higher clockspeeds for like 20$ extra if you can find a deal. just try newegg.com

Haserath

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
You would also need a DVD drive to be able to load the OS.

No, that system wouldn't be a good gaming computer. The video card is weak. It might run games on low, but don't expect much :(.

Also that power supply is somewhat low if you ever planned on getting a decent video card.

You would only be able to use a video card with one 6-pin connector otherwise the psu would get overloaded.(<sorry, just me being dumb, my usual self where my brain falls asleep :sleep: ).