Is this motherboard any good?

masik7290

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138283

i really just need it 2 work

ill be playing games but no overclocking though it does has a oc feature
it has an integrated graphics card but im getting a 5770 so the onboard graphics are just for right now
its cheap and im on a budget, it seems to be a newer motherboard, and i cant find any reviews on it where normal people are reviewing it
somebody please please help

Solution
I use biostar with comfidence as you can tell from my signature. I have had several of these motherboards and they are good budget boards. Pretty full featured for a low price.

The HD4250 is about the same as the HD 3300 in the 790GX boards. This means it can handle normal situations and 1080p video. Integrated graphics are never great at 3d games, but this chipset can handle games like WoW.

I think you can order this motherboard with confidence.

deltadevil

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010
Ha! You made this post as I was typing mine. Looking for the same information - the biostar a880g+

The thread I made:
Newegg has this motherboard on sale http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138283,. I'm using it in a low price system for about $400, using the onboard graphics, for a PC for my mother. One can get it with a athlon x2 240 for $90.98 with a $10 mail in rebate. I'm planning on using the Dvi-D, HDMI, and 4250 graphics features primarly.

I'm wondering how reliable this mobo is, if anybody knows of some reviews for it, and what biostars reputation in general is for low cost mobos. I can find very little information, newegg only has two reviews for it!

I use biostar with comfidence as you can tell from my signature. I have had several of these motherboards and they are good budget boards. Pretty full featured for a low price.

The HD4250 is about the same as the HD 3300 in the 790GX boards. This means it can handle normal situations and 1080p video. Integrated graphics are never great at 3d games, but this chipset can handle games like WoW.

I think you can order this motherboard with confidence.

Solution

masik7290

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2010

thanks buzznut i really appreciate your comment, you just sealed the deal for me lol