Thief Bug: a very minor spoiler, but where it can crash th..

While in the Keeper's library, there's an elevator with a ladder next to it.
Climbing the ladder and hitting your head on the parked elevator can crash
your game. I quickly tried to duplicate the bug with no luck. There's no
doubt in my mind however, that it had something to do with part of my body
moving through an object capable of movement. If you plan on going up the
ladder, please save first :)

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 09:53:39 -0400, "CB Hamlyn" <cbh@newenglandhomes.net> wrote:

>While in the Keeper's library, there's an elevator with a ladder next to it.
>Climbing the ladder and hitting your head on the parked elevator can crash
>your game. I quickly tried to duplicate the bug with no luck. There's no
>doubt in my mind however, that it had something to do with part of my body
>moving through an object capable of movement. If you plan on going up the
>ladder, please save first :)

This has happened to me lots of times. It doesn't to have anything to do
with where you are at the time.

http://www.pobox.com/~hapgood