Closed

Dell inspiron n5050 wifi driver for xp

i need the wifi & audio drivers ... for xp ... dell inspiron n5050 ... core i3 ...

for windows 7 it was working before ... but i desperately need for xp ... must

guys, please help me !

many thanks

~ in problem
2 answers Last reply
More about dell inspiron n5050 wifi driver
  1. Go to the Dell support site, enter in the service tag of the unit, and it will take you to a list of all the drivers for that particular unit. Optionally you can select a specific model from a list.
  2. cl-scott said:
    Go to the Dell support site, enter in the service tag of the unit, and it will take you to a list of all the drivers for that particular unit. Optionally you can select a specific model from a list.

Dear Mr. Cl-Scott,

Thank you for your kind response in regards to my inquiry. But regrettably i have tried your solution 3 times in a row with no positive results.... I have tried to install every driver listed on that page and none of them worked successfully.....

The error message that i had after each successive failed installation was that "your system does have the required OS (i.e. my guess WINDOWS 7)"

And also as far i can see dell has listed only drivers supported for WINDOWS 7

I would sincerely appreciate your kind assistance if you could guide me to the correct drivers if possible..

PS.: If you have found a working compatible driver on the dell support page, which i may overlooked...please advise me as I’m not an expert in driver configuration

Awaiting your kind response

Thank you
    Best regards
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Dell Inspiron WiFi Windows XP