Pc worked fine then froze and now monitor and keyboard doesnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

fomfan567

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012
Hello, :hello: I seem to have some technical problems with my pc and its pretty frustrating and need some help i have a MSI P6N SLI mobo with a evga 8800 ultra graphics card and 4 gigs ram and a 150gig hdd and a 750watt psu

All was good pc booted to windows saw my background and then it froze :( so i shut it down rebooted and made it to the windows screen frozen again turned it off tried to reboot again now it has no signal no key board and is unresponsive :fou: I tried a new powersupply same deal with no signal and so on, tested graphics card in another computer worked great so now im stumped with this big glowing paper weight :pfff: let me know if you can help me trouble shoot this :bounce:

fomfan567

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

well i down loaded it on my laptop but there is no way i can get it on the pc that is broken becouse I cant use the keyboard, mouse or monitor.. but the keyboard lights (numlock scroll lock and caps lock) blink once when i try to turn on the pc and hdd spinns up as usual all fans lights ect. ect work as if nothing is wrong big head scratcher for me :sweat:

fomfan567

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

i tried the usb keyboard and still nothing just blinks just like the ps/2 keyboard and i have a msi p6n sli mobo if that helps idk might need a new mobo

fomfan567

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

Bump :(

Status
Not open for further replies.