How to install x86 software on 64 bit system

G

Hello, I'm trying to install a program on my Windows 7 64bit system but the following message appears. 'This program can only be installed on versions of windows designed for the following processor architectures
X86'
Any ideas??

If you get an error like that on Win 7 64 bit, you would most likely still get the same error if it was 32 bit. This is an error probably from the DSA installer, not windows, as the installation program probably does not recognize Windows 7. Contact the manufacturer of the program and see if they have a work around. Most of the DSA practice tests can be done online as well.

Hello, I'm trying to install a program on my Windows 7 64bit system but the following message appears. 'This program can only be installed on versions of windows designed for the following processor architectures
X86'
Any ideas??

I haven't done a lot with 64 bit OS. But I do remember something about 16 bit programs not working with them and 32 bit programs that use 16 bit installers not installing.

G

If you are trying to install a copied version of DSA it wont work because not all software is in the files plus they are riddled file tracking cookies id suggested different download and virus check before installing

TRENDING THREADS