Your question

No Power won't start

Last response: in Motherboards
Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
a b V Motherboard
September 30, 2010 3:28:37 AM

Hello,
I assembled a unit when I tried to install the Windows 7 it would not boot. I couldn't get out of the window indicating it would not boot - So I turned off the unit.

I tried to start it again immediately and there was no Power. I tried again & again.

It does not have any power whatsoever.

I suspect it has to do with my turning it off when it would not boot.

Is there anything I can do ???

...tc

More about : power start

a b Ĉ ASUS
a b $ Windows 7
a c 78 V Motherboard
September 30, 2010 4:16:35 PM

Re-check all your power connections to the motherboard and to the devices (HDD, ODD, GPU) to be sure they are properly installed, including the 4/8-pin cpu power lead.
a b Ĉ ASUS
a c 103 V Motherboard
September 30, 2010 8:05:17 PM

TC Miami, first of all, welcome. Second, no boot/no display issues are actually very commonly attributed to several factors mentioned in the troubleshooting guide. Follow the link in my signature to jump to the troubleshooting guide.

Also, it is very, very helpful and important for you to post your system's components with complete part names (not just Gigabyte H55, for example). One of the important reasons that you list your parts is because power supplies made by reputable manufacturers don't often fail to power up a system.

In short, work through the troubleshooting guide first, and if that still doesn't help you with your "no power" concern, come back with a list of your hardware.
!