On the level where you go to the captain's mansion, the widow wants me
to get her some wine, and according to the shipping manifest near the
front door, there's got to be 3 bottles in the building someplace.
Where is it? I see 3 bottles in the kitchen, but they're just regular
bottles, not loot. Are those it?

MCheu

MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k7etb0diqvftvjkhe5u1i6sk643is6dm73@4ax.com>...
> <SPOILER>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> .
>

> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
>
> ..
> .
>
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ..
> .
> .
> .
> .
> ..
> On the level where you go to the captain's mansion, the widow wants me
> to get her some wine, and according to the shipping manifest near the
> front door, there's got to be 3 bottles in the building someplace.
> Where is it? I see 3 bottles in the kitchen, but they're just regular
> bottles, not loot. Are those it?

I think so. I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
of it, and the Note about her wanting wine didn't disappear. Bug or
feature? Let me know.

In short; I felt it was a waste of time, especially since I had all
the loot already.

On 3 Jun 2004 02:57:11 -0700, srm_dfr@hotmail.com (eloj) wrote:

>MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<k7etb0diqvftvjkhe5u1i6sk643is6dm73@4ax.com>...
>> <SPOILER>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>>
>> .
>>

>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>>
>> ..
>> .
>>
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> ..
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> .
>> ..
>> On the level where you go to the captain's mansion, the widow wants me
>> to get her some wine, and according to the shipping manifest near the
>> front door, there's got to be 3 bottles in the building someplace.
>> Where is it? I see 3 bottles in the kitchen, but they're just regular
>> bottles, not loot. Are those it?
>
> I think so. I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
>in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
>of it, and the Note about her wanting wine didn't disappear. Bug or
>feature? Let me know.
>
> In short; I felt it was a waste of time, especially since I had all
>the loot already.

Thanks. I can finally stop hunting for it.

> On 3 Jun 2004 02:57:11 -0700, srm_dfr@hotmail.com (eloj) wrote:
>
> >MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> <SPOILER>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >>
> >> .
> >>

> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >>
> >> ..
> >> .
> >>
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> ..
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> .
> >> ..
> >> On the level where you go to the captain's mansion, the widow wants me
> >> to get her some wine, and according to the shipping manifest near the
> >> front door, there's got to be 3 bottles in the building someplace.
> >> Where is it? I see 3 bottles in the kitchen, but they're just regular
> >> bottles, not loot. Are those it?
> >
> > I think so. I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
> >in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
> >of it, and the Note about her wanting wine didn't disappear. Bug or
> >feature? Let me know.
> >
> > In short; I felt it was a waste of time, especially since I had all
> >the loot already.
>
> Thanks. I can finally stop hunting for it.

I know ... it tweaks that RPG itch, then just leaves you hanging ...

Mike

Tim

"eloj" <srm_dfr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > <SPOILER>
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> >
> > .
> >

> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> >
> > ..
> > .
> >
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ..
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > .
> > ..
>
> ...I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
> in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
> of it, ....

The story of my life ;-P

"Tim" <argybargy@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "eloj" <srm_dfr@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > MCheu <mpcheu@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > <SPOILER>
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > >
> > > .
> > >

> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > >
> > > ..
> > > .
> > >
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > ..
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > .
> > > ..
> >
> > ...I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
> > in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
> > of it, ....

Doesn't she ask for a cup when you give her the wine. i couldn't be bothered
but I've always planned on going back sometime to see what happens if you do
get her a cup. I have thought that maybe they just thought they'd put an
optional challenge in the mission because while you are carrying the wine
you cannot use things without dropping it and risking making a noise.

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003

> > > ...I took a bottle from the kitchen and gave her (dropped it
> > > in her lap), she said "Thanks, bla, bla, bla" but nothing really came
> > > of it, ....
> Doesn't she ask for a cup when you give her the wine. i couldn't be
bothered
> but I've always planned on going back sometime to see what happens if you
do
> get her a cup. I have thought that maybe they just thought they'd put an
> optional challenge in the mission because while you are carrying the wine
> you cannot use things without dropping it and risking making a noise.

I didn't think to do this. Certainly worth a try (the cup I mean).

rms

rms wrote:

> > Doesn't she ask for a cup when you give her the wine. i couldn't be
> bothered
> > but I've always planned on going back sometime to see what happens if you
> do
> > get her a cup. I have thought that maybe they just thought they'd put an
> > optional challenge in the mission because while you are carrying the wine
> > you cannot use things without dropping it and risking making a noise.
>
> I didn't think to do this. Certainly worth a try (the cup I mean).
>
> rms

Just drop the wine on the Table and she thanks you.
Albert