Hello, I just built a new PC, specs are
Asus M4A89GTD PRO MOBO
CORSAIR DDR3 4GIGS
ADM PH 2 X6 1055 CPU
ATI RAIDON HD 5K SERIES CARD
WIN 7 64 BIT
Now the computer runs just fine when i'm useing it, but the second it goes into sleep mode or hibernate mode, i am forced to do a hard reset to get to pwr up again. Any suggestions would be helpfull as this was my first attempt at a PC build and 95% of my computer knowledge has come from this attempt.
Welcome Newcomer. This suggestion only applies to USB mouse/keyboard, as some do not work properly while Windows is in sleep mode.
To resolve this issue, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, type device in the Start Search box, and then click Device
Manager in the Programs list.
2. In the User Account Control dialog box, click Continue.
3. In Device Manager, expand Mice and other pointing devices.
4. Right-click the USB mouse, and then click Properties.
5. Click the Power Management tab.
6. Click to clear the Allow this device to wake the computer check box, and
then click OK.
Thanks, you guys solved the problem. I feel silly because it was something so simple.