T3 spoiler : Hate to ask but ??

Spoiler :
Anybody done with Shalebridge Cradle yet
spoiler:
I've been stumbling around the asylum for 6 hrs. now trying to find
the information on the old hag. I've read everything that I could find
and picked up everything I could pick up and I can't find the info.
Solved all the other puzzles but I can't leave until I discover the
info on the hag. I've only found 98% of the loot so I know I'm missing
something . Any help?

python

Distinguished
May 30, 2004

You need to travel to the Nursery Tower in the past. Once there go past all
the beds to the front of the room and look for a pedestal.
Then just read the piece of paper thats on it. :)

"Hawkins" <fire@will.com> wrote in message
> Spoiler :
> Anybody done with Shalebridge Cradle yet
> spoiler:
> I've been stumbling around the asylum for 6 hrs. now trying to find
> the information on the old hag. I've read everything that I could find
> and picked up everything I could pick up and I can't find the info.
> Solved all the other puzzles but I can't leave until I discover the
> info on the hag. I've only found 98% of the loot so I know I'm missing
> something . Any help?

Damn and I was already there once too !! Thanx for the heads up.