my system is :

cpu : althon7750 black edition 2.7 ghz
ram : (2x2 gb kingestone hyperx)
mobo: ga-770ud3 am2+
vega: sapphire hd4870 1g
hdd:320 G
power supply: Ocz 500 watt

i have problem with windows the last 2 days
the problem is when i set at computer suddenly it come to blue screen and says (A problem has been detected and windows is shutting down )

well that's happened to me last tow days the first time blue screen and then restart the second time blue screen and didn't restart

i wrote about these problem is windows 7 section
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/11440-63-problem-detected-windows-shutting-down

so i did as he told me i saw temperature for the CPU and it was 52
then i boot memest 86 v3.5 cd and start check the memory i did one at the time the first one
didn't complete the test and says unexpected scorl lock ................or something like that i don't know what exactly was written and a lot of 0000 number

so i restart and did it again but it didn't work the test won't complete i remove it and put it in another memory slot on my mobo so it happen the same thing

so i remove it and then did a test to the other memory
the test completed with no error and

so i told my self i check the first one again and put it but these time it didn't even boot start menu screen or open the monitor every thing seems to running inside the case but just the screen didn't open and the cd\dvd room when i clicked it it won't work so i did force shut down from the case button
and i start to open again to see if its gonna boot but nothing happened its the same thing

so i put the memory the one the dose work and completed the test and removed the one the didn't work
so now I'm running at 1 ram which its 2giga :pfff: and looking to the other one in my hand :(
note : the blue screen didn't happen while ago but it didn't make me problem i mean when i did test the tow memory were both fine

sorry for my bad grammar but that's was the best i can do :??:

Solution
^ Well it seems pretty straight forward that 1 RAM stick is bad...Just to confirm all the RAM slots are working fine, place the RAM stick which runs without any issues in all slots and run Memtest...If it works fine, then that previous RAM stick is at fault, so you would have to RMA that...
Download and use the latest version of Memtest86+ 4.10
http://www.memtest.org/
Burn iso image to disc
Boot Memtest from cd in bios
Test ram at mobo default settings one stick at a time
If you have errors you'll have to rma to vendor.
Your other problems are bios related.
You changed the boot priority when you loaded Memtest from cd as bootable.
Go back into bios and assign your hdd as first boot device in priority sequence after you've finished testing the ram.

TOMs0MeMBeR

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010

well the problem is> it won't work at all i mean the screen just won't open so i can boot from cd

the computer is runing but noo screen and the cd\dvd room freez when i put these ram

^ Well it seems pretty straight forward that 1 RAM stick is bad...Just to confirm all the RAM slots are working fine, place the RAM stick which runs without any issues in all slots and run Memtest...If it works fine, then that previous RAM stick is at fault, so you would have to RMA that...

Solution

TOMs0MeMBeR

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2010

thanks lot you really did help me a lot in tom's forums .......
after your replay i shut down and i removed the working ram from its place and put it in the not working place but it did work i am surprise ,, well so i remove it and put the none working ram to its original place and run memest and the result came no error I'm little confused here because it didn't work with me or even open the PC now its working both ram 4g are fine
but I'm a little worry i feel there is something wrong going on with the system because why it didn't work and then worked