Solved

Is there room?

Is there room to install tall Ripjaw memory on a ASUS M4A89GT PRO-USB motherboard with a Sunbeamtech Core Contact Freezer 120 HSF installed?
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about room
  1. Can you post a link to the specific model of the Ripjaws?

In my experience with my last build using the Sunbeam CR CTTF, it shouldn't be an issue. I would recommend installing the RAM first before you put the fan on the heat sink. If worse comes to worse, you can turn the heat sink around and do a pull set up versus push and get the same results or move the RAM to the farest away slots.
  2. Shouldn't be a problem if you only have two dimms filled Ripjaws are 41mm tall.
  3. Can you post a link to the specific model of the Ripjaws?

In my experience with my last build using the Sunbeam CR CTTF, it shouldn't be an issue. I would recommend installing the RAM first before you put the fan on the heat sink. If worse comes to worse, you can turn the heat sink around and do a pull set up versus push and get the same results or move the RAM to the farest away slots.[/quotemsg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231303&cm_re=ripjaws_1600_4gb-_-20-231-303-_-Product

Thanks!!!
  4. Best answer
    1) Good choice on memory!!!

2) You won't have issues with them with your build. They will fit fine with your motherboard & HSF.
  5. Best answer selected by jamart821.
  6. Thank you so much, tecmo34!!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Asus Motherboards Memory