I'm going with this build
* CPU: Intel Core i5 750 Lynnfield 2.66GHz LGA 1156 95W Quad-Core Processor Model BX80605I5750 - Retail
* MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-P55M-UD4 LGA 1156 Intel P55 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail
* RAM: G.SKILL ECO Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
* HSF: COOLER MASTER Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7 compatible RR-B10-212P-GP 120mm "heatpipe direct contact" Long life sleeve CPU ... - Retail
* PSU: 850 WATT
* GPU:ATI 5870
* Case: COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP Black Steel + Plastic and Mesh Bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer
* Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM
Can you guys suggest cheaper, or better on some parts? like for example, is this motherboard easy to use n good at the same time? or like suggest cheaper case or something like that?
I have no experience with assembling all this but Ill try anyway. So do i only need to worry about overclocking processor n motherboard once the thing is all done and working?
Since your budget is apparently huge, stick with the i5. You can overclock it to 3.2 GHz easily. Everything is fine as it is. Your PSU is capable of handling two 5870s in Crossfire, no problem with that.