ATI radeon HD4350 and dual monitors?

I just got a gateway sx2800 computer. I want it to run my dual DVI monitors. It is a small case and the only video card that is confirmed to fit is the HD 4350.

Can I run both monitors off of this card? (one on DVI and the second off of hdmi port converted to DVI)

Here is the card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125251
6 answers Last reply
More about radeon hd4350 dual monitors
  1. In th manual it lists a "display matrix" on the bottom of page 16...but no explanation.

Here is the link to the manual:

http://america.gigabyte.com.tw/FileList/Manual/vga_manual_gv-r455d3%28r435oc%29-512i_e.pdf
  2. If you're just browsing the internet it will be fine.
    For gaming, it won't work.
  3. Buy the radeon HD4650. You can do some light gaming, and you'll be able to easily support both monitors. I own the EXACT same case, and there is a Low-Profile HD4650.
  4. Well I guess that means the answer is: yes it will output to two dvi monitors?

No gaming on this computer.
    Most workload it will see is watching a movie on one screen while running Firefox on the other screen.
  5. Then you might want to take a look at ATI's new HD5450. It's only $50, and made for your kind of needs. However, there's only versions with S-Video, VGA, and DVI, not 2c DVI. The HD4650 has 2xdvi versions, and fits the same purpose for you.
  6. shadow187 said:
    Then you might want to take a look at ATI's new HD5450. It's only $50, and made for your kind of needs. However, there's only versions with S-Video, VGA, and DVI, not 2c DVI. The HD4650 has 2xdvi versions, and fits the same purpose for you.

Sorry. I am not sure what you are talking about. The HD5450 doesn't have 2xdvi out so I don't see how that is for "your kind of needs"...also the HD4650 with 2xdvi is not a low profile card.

I bought the HD4350 because it is confirmed to fit and the HD4650 was twice the price. I hope it is powerful enough for my needs.

Thanks for all the help. :D
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Dual Monitors DVI Monitors Graphics Product