MB P5GC-MX/1333
Proceesor E2180 2.0Ghz
DDR 2 2x 1 GB = 2 GB @ 400.3 MHz
HDD 149
Nvidia GeForce 8400 GS

steddora

Honorable
Nov 13, 2012
Depends a LOT on the cooling on the processor. However; with what I see; you might not see the benefits you'd hope to. I believe however with really decent cooling the E2180 will hit 2.6 if my memory serves right. But that small jump really wouldn't do much for you.

What are you trying to do with the system? It's a bit underpowered to game but as a web browser it's probably going to be just fine the way it is. I'd say the best idea in my opinion is prepare for an upgrade. That hardware there isn't going to get you far in the gaming or the computation arena. It'd be perfect for a small htpc or the like though. :)

zgembo

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
Yeah that's what I tought but wanted to confirm :) Thanks for a good answer. It pains me to see all the games i can't play but I hope I will be able to upgrade my PC :D But it did surprise me a few times. In a good way that is. I tought i wouldn't be able to play some newer games but my PC told me otherwise :) Well I managed to raise it to 2.4 GHz and it's doing OK, altho as you said I don't see much progress in quality and performance. Thanks again and cheers ;)