Unigine heaven doesnt work in dx11

Hi everyone, got my 5850 yesterday :) everything is working fine but Unigine heaven doesnt work in dx11 mode :S when i start the benchmark it starts loading and when the demo is supposed to start it says not responding lol.

i have tried to reinstall drivers, reinstall the benchmark itself, installed newest directx, everything i can think of :S

so please help i want to see tesselation in action :)

my system:

q6600 @ 3.33
msi 975x platinum powerup edition
500w nexus psu
4gb ddr2 800 cl4 ram
etc....
10 answers Last reply
More about unigine heaven doesnt work dx11
  1. anyone?? its so annoying, every other mode works on it but not dx11. call of pripyat and lady bug benchmarks works fine in dx11 but not heaven :(
  2. What OS and Driver version?

Does it give an error or just hang and force you to close it?
  3. i have win 7 64bit and catalyst 10.1

it doesnt give a error, it just hangs and if i click on it it says not responding
  4. well, no one have any clues? :(
  5. Hmm, I'm not sure. Almost certainly software.. but you never know.

Only thing I can recommend is to check what is running in the background and see if anything could be acting funny (virus scanner etc.).

Could be a bug in a driver.. Since you've already tried reinstalling everything not much point in doing that again.. Only thing left would be to format :\. Check out a forum more directly related to the benchmark, this might be a common issue, though I have not heard of it before.
  6. well i really dont want to format :( must try to fix it somehow :/ thx for your help :)
  7. LOL!!!!!!!! i just figured it out :D it never had any problems, it just was REALLY slow to load. i let it load for about 2min and then suddenly it started :D but thx for your reply :)
  8. You will probably have to reinstall unengine heaven demo. At least I had to. I also have found it will not work in full screen mode if you have 2 monitors.
  9. bystander said:
    You will probably have to reinstall unengine heaven demo. At least I had to. I also have found it will not work in full screen mode if you have 2 monitors.

Well its working fine now :)
  10. Sweet, so what do you think? It didn't hit me as to how impressive it looks until after I turn it off, having seen it quite a few times. Then all the roof top tiles looked so wrong, as well as other things.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Benchmark Graphics