CoolerMaster Cosmos Black or Corsair 800D or others.

Which Case should I get

• CoolerMaster Cosmos Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corsair 800D

• Xaser VI Black

• Armor+ Black

• Cosmos S

• Other

• Total voters

wisehumanity

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010
Hi my name is Kevin. Long time lurker first time poster. I am building a new computer soon. Waiting for more info about the Gigabyte UD9 before I buy, but I pretty much know what I want already. Who would have ever thought that the hardest part of buying a computer would be in picking the case? I think I have it narrowed down to the Cooler Master Cosmos Black or the Corsair 800D. I was also throwing around the Thermal Take Xaser VI Black and the Armor+ Black, as well as the Cosmos S. But ( I Think) I have been able to rule them out for one reason or another. Anyway, please complete the pole and if you have time, write an explanation for your reasoning. The reason I would choose the Cosmos Black would be pure looks on the outside, plus the extra eSATA on the front, whereas the 800D is for the magnificent cable management, and the hot swappable drive bays.

Thanks.

lvl12345

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
I have the 800D for 3 weeks now. If you have a lot of things to put in the case it's perfect. If not, it will be a waste of money but will stay be great!
The design is simple, but I love it :D
Cable management is great too, hotswap is a nice plus but they had to make a 5,1/4" adaptor to put the HDD's in other cases, that's why I see it as a useless option.
Another plus I LOVE is the SUPER easy system for the opening of the case. Lool a YouTube review to see a demonstration.
If you want watercooling, don't think about it, buy it!

I'd like to vote, but it isn't possible on my fruity smartphone -.-

wisehumanity

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2010

I am sorry but those new antec cases are waaaaayyyyy too busy looking for me. I own a 900 that I like but its too small for the video cards i am getting. The Antec features were cool but design style is important too.