I'm at the bottom of the tower, and I'm missing one special loot
item. I think it's the diamond mentioned in a letter earlier (I've got
the little idol and another piece). Could anyone tell me where,
precisely it is? I assume it's in use somewhere in the clockwork?

Might be worth going back a short way. I haven't knocked or killed
anyone though so I can't picture going back too far :-\

It's odd, I can figure out where I haven't looked. I hope it's not in
that laaaarge room below where the letter was, where you had to climb
the wall to get down...

On 4 Jun 2004 17:37:59 -0700, srm_dfr@hotmail.com (eloj) wrote:

>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>.
>
> I'm at the bottom of the tower, and I'm missing one special loot
>item. I think it's the diamond mentioned in a letter earlier (I've got
>the little idol and another piece). Could anyone tell me where,
>precisely it is? I assume it's in use somewhere in the clockwork?
>
> Might be worth going back a short way. I haven't knocked or killed
>anyone though so I can't picture going back too far :-\
>
> It's odd, I can figure out where I haven't looked. I hope it's not in
>that laaaarge room below where the letter was, where you had to climb
>the wall to get down...

For me- playing on HARD, it was at the beginning of the mission. I had to
climb a wall to get it.

Sxerks <none@a.a> wrote in message news:<7cl2c0t6a1loejoomc6ncg6jodd7v2ki5h@4ax.com>...
> On 4 Jun 2004 17:37:59 -0700, srm_dfr@hotmail.com (eloj) wrote:
>
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >.
> >
> > I'm at the bottom of the tower, and I'm missing one special loot
> >item. I think it's the diamond mentioned in a letter earlier (I've got
> >the little idol and another piece). Could anyone tell me where,
> >precisely it is? I assume it's in use somewhere in the clockwork?
>

> For me- playing on HARD, it was at the beginning of the mission. I had to
> climb a wall to get it.

I screwed up -- I got the diamond cog (got it before I read the
letter -- that and the fact that the letter mentioned pendelums where
Garrett mentions "swings" IIRC). Must have missed some other piece on
the way. Well, that matters not, I've played on.

Now I'm missing one piece in the Keeper Compound instead. Hmm.. Got
one from a table in the Dormatory(?) where there's a letter pointing
to the Scribe room, which I've cleaned so I must have that piece too
(don't remember picking it up though)... You'd think they'd stick one
piece in the Lower Library, but didn't find one there.