What is the name for the 4 pin fan connectors?

Hi guys,

I need to mod some fans but I can't find cheap 4 pin connecters by just looking for "4 pin fan connectors"

So far the all I can find is a fan for $2 with 4 pin connectors that I need, but I was hoping that if I could find what the name of them was they might show up in a search for cheap. Maybe like 10 for 5 bucks or so?

Other wise Ill have to spend $20 (or so) on these and throw the fans away.

5 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about what connectors
  1. Best answer
    Try PWM
  2. Thanks Tommy

    That comes up with more accurate results but they are more expencive than buying them with a fan (on eBay anyway).

    Ill search for them in some other places too.

    I have found out the proper name is Molex KK 4 pin or something similar but there is even less results for that.
  3. Best answer selected by 2DIE.
  4. TommyGunDam said:
    Try PWM

Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Fan Overclocking