Graphics decision

hi guys which is better and im an nvidia fan not ATI at 2 gts 250 or 1 gtx 275???
4 answers Last reply
More about graphics decision
  1. wow nvidia sucks right now until the 300 series comes out Ati is at the top of the food chain sorry but its true!
  2. if you have an SLI capable motherboard and a PSU capable of handling them the GTS 250's will do slightly better, if you dont then get the GTX275. However if you were to spend slightly more you could get a 5850 which outperforms a GTX285 and comes with many other features. Personally i think its silly to be a diehard fan of one side or the other but thats up to you.
  3. hunter315 said:
    if you have an SLI capable motherboard and a PSU capable of handling them the GTS 250's will do slightly better, if you dont then get the GTX275. However if you were to spend slightly more you could get a 5850 which outperforms a GTX285 and comes with many other features. Personally i think its silly to be a diehard fan of one side or the other but thats up to you.

well said
  4. proximity30 said:
    hi guys which is better and im an nvidia fan not ATI at 2 gts 250 or 1 gtx 275???

GTS 250 SLI is faster than a GTX 285, so if you have a SLI motherboard, they would be the better choice.

Now, for a bit more money you could get the Radeon 5850 which would give you a bit better performance and DX11, though there are not any games out currently that makes good use of this.

So, I guess it comes down to DX11 and PhysX, which do you value higher.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Gtx ATI Fan Graphics Nvidia Systems