Tribes2 frame rate testing

G

How can I test Tribes2 for frame rates?(like a 3dmark test them for average fps?) or at least enable them? anything?

FatBurger

Illustrious
I don't know, I'd really like to see what I'm pulling. I've got all my details set to the max, at 800x600x32, and it's perfectly smooth, but I'd like to know what I'm pulling.

I love seeing it in UT.

------------------------------
My Athlon can beat your Ferrari off the line.

G

FatBurger, I always wondered what are your system specs. I migh have already seen them but can you repeat them, please? I foudn some info, don't know which works, not at home, ok here are 3 things I found, try them all and tell which works, OK?
press ~ during the game and type(use one at a time):
1. showaudio();
2. show("$fps::real");
3. show("framecounter()");
BTW I don't know if you should type this last (this one ;) sign. people report seeing 60-90fps with 900Mhz Durons, 128RAM, and GeForce2 MX, at 1024x786#32 and everything set to max with EAX sound, it is HARD to believe...

FatBurger

Illustrious
Thanks for the info. Here are my specs:

Abit KT7a-RAID (with the HighPoint 370 chip)
AMD Tbird 1.2/266 @ 1.33/266 (cooled by a ThermoEngine with the 7k Delta Black Label fan)
512meg of generic PC133 @ CL=2
GeForce 2 MX 64meg SDRAM (not overclocked...yet)
2x Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 60 30gig drives (ATA 100, 7200 RPM) on a RAID 0 (onboard)
12x Afreey DVD-ROM
12/10/32 Teac CD-RW
Digital Doc 5
Mitsumi floppy drive
20gig 5400 RPM Western Digital HDD for backups
Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 OEM
Netgear FA312 NIC (to become an FA310tx when I get around to installing it)

A slot fan and an intake case fan, all of this in a CasEdge case (it's ok), with a 300w PSU (can't remember the brand).

-------
If buttpluginside gets banned, I'll be so happy I'll even go buy an Intel.

G

ARG!!!! SO WHICH ONE OF THOSE WORKS??? AND WHAT ARE YOU PULLING? what is your 3dmark2001 score? I get around ~3200 with 1024x768@32 and everything set to MAX, you?

FatBurger

Illustrious
I haven't finished touching up my system yet, so I've run very few benchmarks. I'll PM you when I run them all.

-----------------
Whoever thinks up a good sig for me gets a prize :wink: