What can I safely overclock this CPU and GPU to

Amm4rt1an

Honorable
Dec 1, 2012
And what voltage would I need for it?

Case: Zalman Z11 Plus Midi Tower Case (ATX, M-ATX, Supports Bottom PSU Installation and Aperture for Cable Management, Anti-Vibration Rubber Stand) (Three 120mm fans and two 80mm fans. Two dust filters)
RAM: Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9R 8GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR3 Vengeance Memory - Red
CPU: Intel 3rd Generation Core i5-3570K CPU (4 x 3.40GHz, Ivy Bridge, Socket 1155, 6Mb L3 Cache, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0)
CPU Cooler: Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme Rev.2 CPU Cooler
PSU: Corsair CX750 Builder Series CX 750W ATX/EPS 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
Mobo: Gigabyte SKT-1155 Z77X-UD3H Motherboard
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon HD 7950 DirectCU II Graphics Card (3GB GDDR5, PCI Express 3.0, 800MHz/5000MHz, AMD HD3D Technology, AMD CrossFireX Technology)

Thanks in advance

Welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums,
I would think an initial goal for the CPU of 4.5 would be attainable. Be aware though, there are no guarantees in overclocking which is why you don't find guides that say "To get this speed use these settings". I'd suggest working from stock voltage since IB tends to run hot, try to be as minimal as possible with offsets. Because of IB running hot, I have also read of lowering voltages to begin the overclock. My best suggestion here is to find a guide you are comfortable with (understand the settings and how they are applied) and use that as a basis
My HD7950 currently is set at 975/1330 which is not impressive for a 7950 (from what I've read). That's the best I've been able to get out of it without tearing issues while gaming. Admittedly, I have not spent any time tweaking those settings.
Hope it helps, good luck