Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Waterblock for GTX 690

Last response: in Overclocking
December 2, 2012 1:18:28 AM

Hey guys, I was planning on liquid cooling my GTX 690 cause it SCREAMS at full load, literally. I was looking at the XSPC Razor waterblock.
Should all water blocks for the 690 be about the same, performance wise?
Thanks!

More about : waterblock gtx 690

Best solution

a b K Overclocking
December 2, 2012 1:56:27 AM

If their GPU blocks are anything like their cpu blocks you should be good.
I just installed a Raystorm cpu block and the kit it top notch well packed and covers all harware needs. I will be looking to add a XSPC block to my 680 after the holidays.
December 2, 2012 2:04:14 AM

Alright, I think I'll be getting it and hopefully it performs well!
It's great to see that you got the kit working as it should! Do you have a link to your rig? I'd like to see it :) .
Related resources
a b K Overclocking
December 2, 2012 2:13:29 AM

Look at my loop completed thread posted earlier tonight.
a c 76 K Overclocking
December 2, 2012 11:37:48 AM

the viewers at home, won't know your links existence unless you post a link in your post. just a heads up. Usually threads get thrown to the bottom of a list, and most people wont memorize your alias to find your threads.

google GTX 690+waterblock should yield some interesting results. BTW, stay away from teh EK nickel plated blocks! at all costs.
December 2, 2012 5:45:54 PM

Yeah, I noticed that threads get bumped to the bottom of the list pretty easily (I'm quite new to this forum).

I have already done that, and I think I'll be going with the XSPC Razor simply because I like the aesthetics and it costs ~50 less than all of the other blocks I've seen.
Thanks for your input!
a b K Overclocking
December 4, 2012 10:46:46 AM

I am not 100% sureif its still vaild. Performance PC was offering a free one last week for anyone who would review it and make a Youtube vid might wanna look in to that.
December 13, 2012 5:39:01 AM

Best answer selected by o320.
a c 324 K Overclocking
December 13, 2012 1:11:43 PM

This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
!