Do i need to buy a registry cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sput

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
is there any way to fix registry without buying a cleaner? one problem is java wont install, says its corrupt.

JoelBarry

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Windows Registry contains several components of a PC that is, user profiles, operating system, installed programs and related things. After some time, these files are overloaded to the system and result in errors, sudden system crashes, DLL error messages, connection or similar errors. Manually trying to find each error and performing recovery is very difficult. Hence, usage of third party Registry Optimizer and Cleaner software is the apt solution to deal with such issues with ease! The software can be tried free of cost before purchase as well.

http://www.learnseoonline.net/tools/device-driver-backup.html

You don't have to buy a registry cleaner but you do have to use one periodically... In my opinion Tune Up Utilities has the best one I ever used (always in a 30 day trial period), but Glary Utilities has one for free that may not be as good, but probably comes in second, and it also has other tools that are similar to those in Tune Up Utilities, for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.