What Toshiba laptop do you like?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
August 18, 2004 10:10:37 AM

Archived from groups: aus.computers.ibm-pc,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

What model Toshiba laptop do people like?

I want something that runs XP nicely, minimum 512Mb RAM, nice sound (I dont
like the sound in the Tecras I've looked at)

Nice feeling keyboard.

And preferably a model with an internal floppy drive.

Greetings from Australia !

thanks
Guy
(Melbourne, Australia)

More about : toshiba laptop

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
August 23, 2004 9:31:39 PM

Archived from groups: aus.computers.ibm-pc,comp.sys.laptops (More info?)

I have a Tecra S1, and use a set of Sennheiser headphones/headset on it for
both audio playback and Dragon.

Rod

!