ReplayTV High-Def Model?

Last response: in Home Theatre
September 2, 2005 8:43:18 PM

Anybody hear about a release date yet?
Anonymous
September 3, 2005 1:46:51 AM

Probably never

RGT

"kerwinjr" <kerwinjrmail@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1125704598.655219.164750@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Anybody hear about a release date yet?

Anonymous
September 3, 2005 1:04:43 PM

When I spoke to DNNA customer service a while ago they told me they were
working on it, but it won't be called "Replay" so technically the answer
to your question is "never"

However the real answer is "She did not know"

--
John F Davis, in Delightful Detroit. WA8YXM(at)arrl(dot)net
"Nothing adds excitement like something that is none of your business"