Sign in with
Your question

Need help?

Last response: in Motherboards
October 6, 2010 8:07:38 PM

can anyone help me i have a dell e210882 rev.ao1 motherboard and want to know how you know it is bad and also if i want to upgrade to a 5-6 gb intel motherboard what do i need to do i want a blazing fast pc do i need to changeout video cards and memory sticks etc.please help thanks.papo

More about : question

a b V Motherboard
October 6, 2010 11:13:12 PM

The first step to a "blazing fast PC" is ditching that proprietary garbage hardware. Don't waste your money, just start new with consumer hardware. Manufacturers like to make things as incompatible as possible to ensure that only their products are used in their computers.
a b V Motherboard
October 7, 2010 1:23:37 AM

^+1 lol sad but true. And from the looks of the specs of that board, "blazing fast" is not possible =P
Related resources
a c 156 V Motherboard
October 7, 2010 3:16:35 PM

Gekko, the "dell" part tells you that. :) 
October 7, 2010 3:31:51 PM

jsc said:
Gekko, the "dell" part tells you that. :) 

hahha true gekko...come on man u should know this!!!!!

as far as DELL or any PC manufacture goes, if you have the knowledge or time to research you can build you own PC for much cheaper than buying one and when u want to upgrade.....all you do id buy what you want thats compatible with in the specs of your other hardware. DELL doesn't even let you use general ATX PSUs cause their mobos have proprietary wiring. Ditch the DELL and build it your self!!!
a b V Motherboard
October 7, 2010 4:58:19 PM

tx-jose said:
hahha true gekko...come on man u should know this!!!!!

as far as DELL or any PC manufacture goes, if you have the knowledge or time to research you can build you own PC for much cheaper than buying one and when u want to upgrade.....all you do id buy what you want thats compatible with in the specs of your other hardware. DELL doesn't even let you use general ATX PSUs cause their mobos have proprietary wiring. Ditch the DELL and build it your self!!!

hey stfu! >:3

i know that - Hell - i mean Dell is scat.
!