Sign in with
Your question

Need help with wireless internet connection

Last response: in Wireless Networking
April 9, 2010 10:19:50 AM

Hello,
hi i have a wireless modem provided by the internet company itself. the problem with it is that once connected it stays on but when i shut down my laptop and router, the next time it fails to connect. I have to repeat the whole set up procedure everytime. Even I got the settings done again from the start after resseting the router and my reconfigured my wireless and Ethernet card. Somehow its upto the system whether it connects to the internet or not will decide if I can surf for information and check my mails pls help
Anonymous
April 9, 2010 1:57:54 PM

If your wireless adapter has a feature called save setting or save profile, use it.

Much the same applies if Windows manages the connection but my impression is that Windows saves the settings anyway ?
m
l
April 16, 2010 7:13:00 AM

Quote:
If your wireless adapter has a feature called save setting or save profile, use it.

Much the same applies if Windows manages the connection but my impression is that Windows saves the settings anyway ?

yeah i tried to look for the option it goes by the title SAVE/APPLY did that for every settings but did not work

plus its some low level company that has designed the router and supplied to government telecom company in india u know bribes and all so its a useless thing after all

anyways thanks for the help yesterday the technicians came and diagnosed that the router itself is faulty and took it for replacement...
m
l
Related resources
!