Are there any centrifugal fans for computers?

I am looking for 120mm centrifugal fans for a minor computer cooling mod, but I can't find any.
4 answers Last reply
More about centrifugal fans computers
  1. From what Web of Trust's users' commented about Alibaba website, I don't trust it. There were many complaints of scammers using Alibaba, and the website's helpdesk being non-existent.
  2. Yeah, they look pretty untrustworthy to me, too. But check with some industrial supplies.
Ask a new question

Read More

Heatsinks Cooling Computers Computer Overclocking