Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Best Gaming PC for Rs.60,000

Last response: in Components
Share
May 1, 2010 9:27:33 AM

I want to buy an gaming PC for rs60000. Can anyone suggest the best configuration that can play all the upcoming games.
Thanks.

More about : gaming 000

May 1, 2010 12:57:00 PM

Which parts you wanna buy?
What do you already have?
May 2, 2010 6:29:59 AM

I want to buy a brand new PC
Related resources
May 2, 2010 6:34:00 AM

shubham1401 said:
Which parts you wanna buy?
What do you already have?

I have a really old PC. So I am planning on buying a PC for gaming.
I want the PC yo be future proof. for atleast 5-6years.

Best solution

May 2, 2010 9:23:57 AM
Share

AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition Processor - Rs7700

Gigabyte MA78GMT-US2H Rs 6000
Or
MSI 790GX-G65 Rs 7200

Corsair 2X2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM - Rs 6300

NZXT Gamma Cabinet- Rs 2000

500GB Seagate 7200.12 HDD: Rs2500

Samsung/Sony DVD burner Rs1100

Microsoft/Logitech Mouse+KB combo-Rs700

Dell S2209W: Rs9200
or Samsung 2033SW : Rs 7000
or Samsung 2233SW : Rs9000

Total: Rs 36000

GPU: HD5850 Rs16000

PSU:Corsair 650TX Rs6500 oR Corsair 550VX for Rs 5500

Total: Rs 59000!!

Speakers: Whatever you like.

Tell me if I have forgotten to add any part.

May 2, 2010 9:35:16 AM

shubham1401 said:
AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition Processor - Rs7700

Gigabyte MA78GMT-US2H Rs 6000
Or
MSI 790GX-G65 Rs 7200

Corsair 2X2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM - Rs 6300

NZXT Gamma Cabinet- Rs 2000

500GB Seagate 7200.12 HDD: Rs2500

Samsung/Sony DVD burner Rs1100

Microsoft/Logitech Mouse+KB combo-Rs700

Dell S2209W: Rs9200
or Samsung 2033SW : Rs 7000
or Samsung 2233SW : Rs9000

Total: Rs 36000

GPU: HD5850 Rs16000

PSU:Corsair 650TX Rs6500 oR Corsair 550VX for Rs 5500

Total: Rs 59000!!

Speakers: Whatever you like.

Tell me if I have forgotten to add any part.

thanks a lot. I wanted the price of AMD Phenom II 965 BE and HD5870.
thanks
May 2, 2010 9:43:11 AM

965BE costs Rs 8700

HD5870 costs Rs 24000
May 2, 2010 10:16:25 AM

shubham1401 said:
965BE costs Rs 8700

HD5870 costs Rs 24000

which is better an 965BE or 955BE. and is HD 5850 better than GTX470
May 2, 2010 10:31:30 AM

shubham1401 said:
965BE costs Rs 8700

HD5870 costs Rs 24000


i want to know if these prices are inclusive or exclusive of taxes.
May 2, 2010 10:43:03 AM

123shree said:
which is better an 965BE or 955BE. and is HD 5850 better than GTX470


965BE has a Clock speed increase of mere 200Mhz over 955BE. Rest all is same. They will perform very closely. So save the money and get 955BE.


GTX 470 is a better performer than a HD5850 but 5850 is cheaper and uses much less power. It has more overclocking headroom. And It is cheaper than 470.

May 2, 2010 10:43:51 AM

123shree said:
i want to know if these prices are inclusive or exclusive of taxes.



Prices are inclusive of taxes but they may fluctuate a little depending on the locality(I mean from where you purchase) .
May 2, 2010 10:56:12 AM

shubham1401 said:
AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition Processor - Rs7700

Gigabyte MA78GMT-US2H Rs 6000
Or
MSI 790GX-G65 Rs 7200

Corsair 2X2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM - Rs 6300

NZXT Gamma Cabinet- Rs 2000

500GB Seagate 7200.12 HDD: Rs2500

Samsung/Sony DVD burner Rs1100

Microsoft/Logitech Mouse+KB combo-Rs700

Dell S2209W: Rs9200
or Samsung 2033SW : Rs 7000
or Samsung 2233SW : Rs9000

Total: Rs 36000

GPU: HD5850 Rs16000

PSU:Corsair 650TX Rs6500 oR Corsair 550VX for Rs 5500

Total: Rs 59000!!

Speakers: Whatever you like.

Tell me if I have forgotten to add any part.

Does Gigabyte MA78GMT-US2H and MSI 790GX-G65 support crossfire
May 2, 2010 11:09:02 AM

Only MSI 790GX-G65 supports Crossfire :) 

Go for it
May 2, 2010 1:09:02 PM

shubham1401 said:
AMD Phenom II 955 Black Edition Processor - Rs7700

Gigabyte MA78GMT-US2H Rs 6000
Or
MSI 790GX-G65 Rs 7200

Corsair 2X2GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM - Rs 6300

NZXT Gamma Cabinet- Rs 2000

500GB Seagate 7200.12 HDD: Rs2500

Samsung/Sony DVD burner Rs1100

Microsoft/Logitech Mouse+KB combo-Rs700

Dell S2209W: Rs9200
or Samsung 2033SW : Rs 7000
or Samsung 2233SW : Rs9000

Total: Rs 36000

GPU: HD5850 Rs16000

PSU:Corsair 650TX Rs6500 oR Corsair 550VX for Rs 5500

Total: Rs 59000!!

Speakers: Whatever you like.

Tell me if I have forgotten to add any part.

does the MSI 790GX-G65 have a integrated sound card
May 2, 2010 2:30:38 PM

Best answer selected by 123shree.
May 3, 2010 6:31:18 AM

shubham1401 said:
Only MSI 790GX-G65 supports Crossfire :) 

Go for it

Found a new motherboard called Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4 which has USB 3. Igoogled and found that its price is Rs10,743. i want to kniw if this is true and inclusive or exclusive of taxes.
May 3, 2010 7:13:51 AM

123shree said:
Found a new motherboard called Gigabyte GA-790XTA-UD4 which has USB 3. Igoogled and found that its price is Rs10,743. i want to kniw if this is true and inclusive or exclusive of taxes.



You can find that motherboard for Rs 10500 (more or less) inclusive of taxes
!