Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
available for T:DS.
Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
cheat. :-(
I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.
Albert

Albert R. Conklin left a note on my windscreen which said:

> Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
> available for T:DS.
> Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
> it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
> cheat. :-(
> I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.

You do understand that cheating on a game is not mandatory? Most games
out there have some sort of cheat. For those who want to use it - go
for it! I don't cheat in games - certainly wouldn't in T:DS but it
hardly matters to me if someone out there gets more enjoyment by doing
so. Let people play their games the way they want to!
--
Stoneskin

[Insert sig text here]

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:19:19 GMT, "Albert R. Conklin"
<aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
>available for T:DS.
> Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
>it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
>cheat. :-(
> I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.
>Albert

There are cheats for T2 as well (unlimited gold, removal of the no kill
restriction, preventing NPCs from moving, etc) but you aren't required to
use them. Same with T3.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
> available for T:DS.
> Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
> it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
> cheat. :-(
> I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.
> Albert

Why would you not buy a game simply because there are cheats available? You
don't have to use a cheat.

"ReddShadoe" <reddshadoe2@comcast.net> wrote in message

> "Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
> > available for T:DS.
> > Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
> > it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
> > cheat. :-(
> > I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.
> > Albert
> >
> Why would you not buy a game simply because there are cheats available?
You
> don't have to use a cheat.

Cheats should be in every game. Maybe you have a retarded friend who can
only play with cheats, he should have that option. Or for people with
spastic arms who constantly hit the wrong keys? Or old midgets who can't see
over the keyboard and get frustrated. Remember the other less fortunate
gamers too.

ReddShadoe wrote:

> "Albert R. Conklin" <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote in message
> > Did some searching on the net and, say it isn't so, there are cheats
> > available for T:DS.
> > Has this game become like all other games and you can now cheat in
> > it? The game that taught us how to be good taffers now teaches us how to
> > cheat. :-(
> > I may not upgrade now. I may just stick with T2 FM's.
> > Albert
> >
> Why would you not buy a game simply because there are cheats available? You
> don't have to use a cheat.

I agree. I was not aware there were cheats for T2 either. Oh well. It still
sounds like a lot of killing and blood letting is required to beat the levels. I
had hoped for more of just taffing and not killing.
Albert

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:04:12 GMT, "Albert R. Conklin"
<aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:

> I agree. I was not aware there were cheats for T2 either. Oh well. It still
>sounds like a lot of killing and blood letting is required to beat the levels. I
>had hoped for more of just taffing and not killing.

Not really. I haven't killed anyone yet, except some things that weren't
alive in the first place. I could have left them alive too, except they
were annoying.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Tim

"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:04:12 GMT, "Albert R. Conklin"
> <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>

> Not really. I haven't killed anyone yet, except some things that weren't
> alive in the first place. I could have left them alive too, except they
> were annoying.

Even the early pagan level that involved a blood-sacrifice ritual? (assuming
you're that far along) How did you get the blood for it then?

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:08:53 -0400, "Tim" <argybargy@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Michael Cecil" <macecil@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 02:04:12 GMT, "Albert R. Conklin"
>> <aconklin@satx.rr.com> wrote:
>>

>> Not really. I haven't killed anyone yet, except some things that weren't
>> alive in the first place. I could have left them alive too, except they
>> were annoying.

>Even the early pagan level that involved a blood-sacrifice ritual? (assuming
>you're that far along) How did you get the blood for it then?

Near the stairs that go down to the tree is a dead body. Drop her body on
the glyphs to satisfy the blood or flesh requirement.