BEST FANS FOR CORSAIR H100?

shaguan

Honorable
Dec 8, 2012
I am planning on getting the corsair h100. I've read that their stock fans can get a bit noisy. So i was wondering if there was any other fans i could get, that have the same/better performance, and are very quiet.

Firedrops

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2012
I second amuffin. You should consider the best Air coolers instead, they're still cheaper than the H100 and performs better, safer.

You can check out these coolers, there are plenty of reviews and comparisons of them on Google.

Phanteks PH-TC14PE
Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme
Noctua NH-D14

Though if you absolutely have to, the Cougar VortexHDB 120mm PWMs seem to be the best bet. If you don't need PWM, go with a Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM.

"best" fans is subject to how muchj noise tolerance(which no one can calculate for you). For example, people liek noctua fans for their silence, but there are niches o f people who even still think noctuas are loud.

as for the h100 debacle, if you want silence, youd probably at least want the h100i[due to possible water pump grinding issues](though imo if your going water cooling, id recommend going with a full setup as an aluminum radiator makes you feel like your getting less for its price)

ittimjones

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2012

Plz see my last post?