3x2gb Corsair Dominator DDR3 1600 TR3X6G1600C7D G
OCZ GameXStream 850watt PSU
BFG GTX 260 Core 216 clocked to 700/1500/1220
1 TB Seagate HDD and 500gb Seagate HDD for storage
80gb Intel SSD X25-M for OS, programs and games
24" 1920x1200 Samsung monitor

New case setup:
HAF 932
6xScythe Slipstream 120mm fans (25mm depth)
5xScythe Ultra Kaze 120mm fans (38mm depth)
Sunbeam Rheobus Extreme Fan Controller
5x3 Pin Fan Y Cable Splitter (to put 2 fans on each channel of the controller)
Arctic Silver Thermal Material Remover (get rid of the paste from the Zalman)
Thermalright Venomous-X CPU Cooler

Currently I'm using a stock Antec 300, totally unmodded and uncustomized, and temps are quite a bit higher than I'd like, and it's preventing me from overclocking futher. The thermalright cooler is going to replace the Zalman. All the 120mm fans are to replace the 230mm the HAF932 comes with.
For anyone not familiar with the case, the side 230mm stock fan can be replaced with 4x120mm, top 230mm replaced with 3x120mm, the bottom can mount a single 120mm fan, (I'm planning on putting the PSU on the bottom), and the stock 140mm rear fan can be replaced with a 120mm fan. 2x120mm fans can be mounted on the Thermalright cooler, adding up to 11 total.

I'm planning on putting 2 of the 120x38mm fans on the CPU and another 120x38mm to replace the rear exhaust fan. I'm tentatively planning on putting the other two 120x38mm fans on the side panel, along with two 120x25mm. Then three 120x25mm will go on the top and the last 120x25mm will go on the bottom. Like I said, this is really tentative since I don't know a whole lot about optimum fan placement (reading as much as I can through other threads in this forum, I see people talking about positive pressure and static pressure a lot, and I have *no* idea what that is). Also, from scanning the 932 mod threads, I've noticed that most people seem to mount fans on the rear of the hard drive and 5.25" drive bays to help pull in air from the front panel, which then feeds the fans mounted on the CPU cooler. It sure seems like a nice idea, but I don't think the 932 has mounts to put fans there, and I don't trust myself with a drill. So any tips on fan arrangement would be nice.

As an overclocker with very limited experience, I'd really appreciate suggestions and advice from the people here. I'd like to keep the cost in the $350 range, and I'm fairly set on the HAF 932 as my case choice. Other than that I'm totally open to any advice. My goal is to clock the CPU and GPU as much higher as I can, which is why I'm going fairly all out on the fans, but I'm not sure if it's overkill or not.
Thanks in advance!

Oh, and just to reply in advance to a few things that everybody else I've talked to has said about this rig - I know that the noise of all those scythe fans on max is going to be huge. I'm totally okay with big noise, I actually kind of like it, and I got the fan controller to turn it down if it gets out of hand while I'm not doing anything intensive. I'm just wondering if these high end fans are overkill and if they actually create *too much* airflow, as I read a post somewhere that too much fan power inside the case creates turbulence and is actually counterproductive because the air moves so fast that it bypasses the hot air closer to the components or something.
And also, I know I can remove the old paste with rubbing alcohol, but since I'm looking for maximum performance out of the thermalright, and hopefully won't be taking it off for a looong time, I'm willing to spend $8 to do the thing properly. Plus I have a friend who can use any leftover remover.

Well, everything looks fine, although you could just use rubbing alcohol to remove thermal paste from the Zalman cooler. One warning though - I've got three 2000RPM fans in my case, it's pretty loud. You've got five 3000RPM fans. I hope you get the idea, lol.

G

Personally I don't mind loud, if anything I kinda enjoy it, it dissuades my constant worrying about everything heating up too much. Anyways I should be able to control that a little with the sunbeam.