How can we clean the MAP NETWORK DRIVE list

Hello,

I have connected to multiple workstations on my network. When I try to map
using the MAP NETWORK DRIVE in Windows Explorer, I have the history list
there. Some pcs are no longer on my network.

How can I clean this list to not show the history list when I try to map a
new network drive.

Thank you !

Mr. Vern

Chris,

Open Registry Editor and clear the entry here:

[HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Map Network Drive MRU]

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User