T3 mansion last 11% of loot problem

If you take the small boat you go to a big mansion. I play on expert
and I need only 1% more loot to exit this level. every body except for
the sitting people are knocked out. How do you knock those people out?
but any way does any know a secret I dont know? I found the Craw
tunnel at the base of the BIG stairs which leads to the study + some
loot. Also I found the floor lid which leads to roof of the front
entrance + some loot. Is there another secret?

If you know, let me know.
thank in advange
Oortje

On 11 Jun 2004 05:58:21 -0700, internetoortje@hotmail.com (Oortje4ever)
wrote:

>If you take the small boat you go to a big mansion. I play on expert
>and I need only 1% more loot to exit this level. every body except for
>the sitting people are knocked out. How do you knock those people out?

Just hide somewhere with earshot and make some noise. They will get up to
investigate but will never sit down again. You are then free to crush
their skulls in the manner you deem fit.

--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

"Oortje4ever" <internetoortje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> If you take the small boat you go to a big mansion. I play on expert
> and I need only 1% more loot to exit this level. every body except for
> the sitting people are knocked out. How do you knock those people out?
> but any way does any know a secret I dont know? I found the Craw
> tunnel at the base of the BIG stairs which leads to the study + some
> loot. Also I found the floor lid which leads to roof of the front
> entrance + some loot. Is there another secret?
>
> If you know, let me know.
> thank in advange
> Oortje

The first time i played it i got 90% without stealing the money bag left for
the widow by matey.

When i played through again, all i could get was 89% including nicking that
bag.

I need to backtrack myself and see what im missing!

--
Cookie McCrumble

www.whateverhappenedtomysocks.co.uk

Today is just a side effect of yesterday.

internetoortje@hotmail.com (Oortje4ever) wrote in

> If you take the small boat you go to a big mansion. I play on expert
> and I need only 1% more loot to exit this level. every body except for
> the sitting people are knocked out. How do you knock those people out?
> but any way does any know a secret I dont know? I found the Craw
> tunnel at the base of the BIG stairs which leads to the study + some
> loot. Also I found the floor lid which leads to roof of the front
> entrance + some loot. Is there another secret?
>
> If you know, let me know.
> thank in advange
> Oortje

For the sitting people I just get dead-close and whammo...
Out they go !

Geneve

"Cookie McCrumble" <cookiemccrumble@hotmail.com> wrote in

> "Oortje4ever" <internetoortje@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> If you take the small boat you go to a big mansion. I play on expert
>> and I need only 1% more loot to exit this level. every body except
>> for the sitting people are knocked out. How do you knock those people
>> out? but any way does any know a secret I dont know? I found the Craw
>> tunnel at the base of the BIG stairs which leads to the study + some
>> loot. Also I found the floor lid which leads to roof of the front
>> entrance + some loot. Is there another secret?
>>
>> If you know, let me know.
>> thank in advange
>> Oortje
>
> The first time i played it i got 90% without stealing the money bag
> left for the widow by matey.
>
> When i played through again, all i could get was 89% including nicking
> that bag.
>
> I need to backtrack myself and see what im missing!

Right now I am having troubles locating the room where the gold tablet
thing is. I found it once then when I relaunched a earlier save so I could
get better stats with the pagans now.... where is that dreaded room after
I hit the desk switch anyways. hahaha