poesteve

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
I had a friend recently give me a GE Force 6700 gt video card assuring me that my 64 bit vista system would play this low end game with my very small PSU that i am sure is an 250 watt....specs are Pavillion p6110y rating 3.3 windows index. processor (R) dual core cpu, e5300 @ 2.60 hz 2.60ghz. ..... Memory ram 6.00 gb operating system is 64 bit that being said i went and looked up the ge force software and downloaded it and this is what it said the version of this file is not compatible with the versiion of windows your running . Check your computers systems information to see wether you need a 32 bit or a 64 bit version ..then contact the publisher of the software.... Please guide me as i am new to these contraptions and My ( DEAR FRIEND) swears that this will run with minor applications SHEEEZZ !!! Any one hook me up with a Pen Pal who is in our military over there in hell for us i would be happy camper thank you all... Simple Steve

poesteve

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009

LOL !!! you Rock !! And i have said before.. I am an computer idiot No I just typed in the first one i saw without so much as one tiny bit of reading.. !! Silly old man me thanks again