Thief3: Another AI bug fix program

rms

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2003
Archived from groups: alt.games.thief-dark-project,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I've been using this program
http://team5150.com/~andrew/project.thiefbot/
to address the AI difficulty issue, and it seems to work quite well. I've
noticed no slowdowns or crashes with it running. Give it a try !!

rms

"rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
> I've been using this program
> http://team5150.com/~andrew/project.thiefbot/
> to address the AI difficulty issue, and it seems to work quite well. I've
> noticed no slowdowns or crashes with it running. Give it a try !!
>
> rms

Yeah so far I'm having good results with it.

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:40:08 -0700, "bioderm" <not@here.com> wrote:

>"rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
>> I've been using this program
>> http://team5150.com/~andrew/project.thiefbot/
>> to address the AI difficulty issue, and it seems to work quite well. I've
>> noticed no slowdowns or crashes with it running. Give it a try !!
>>
>> rms
>>

>Yeah so far I'm having good results with it.

Yes, this one actually works

What's up Chuck?

Greger Hoel <gregerh@spamblock.com> wrote:
> "bioderm" <not@here.com> wrote:
> >"rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote:

> >> http://team5150.com/~andrew/project.thiefbot/

[..]

> >Yeah so far I'm having good results with it.

> Yes, this one actually works

Has anyone found this program steals the focus
from Thief: DS occasionally? At least, I find
that every so often, Thief minimises to the desktop,
and has to be maximised again. I'm pretty sure
I have no other programs running that would be doing
this. Any comments?

P.

On 1 Jul 2004 02:52:42 -0700, paul_moloney@hotmail.com (Paul Moloney) wrote:

>Greger Hoel <gregerh@spamblock.com> wrote:

>[..]
>
>> >Yeah so far I'm having good results with it.
>
>> Yes, this one actually works
>
>Has anyone found this program steals the focus
>from Thief: DS occasionally? At least, I find
>that every so often, Thief minimises to the desktop,
>and has to be maximised again. I'm pretty sure
>I have no other programs running that would be doing
>this. Any comments?

Wonder if it's worth trying to run the program as a service instead?